本站已运行

蓝光高清网

搜索

[剧情] 以暴制暴 The.Violent.Professionals.1973.ITALIAN.1080p.BluRay.x264-HANDJOB 8.12GB

蓝鸟 发表于 2019-6-16 15:31:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

以暴制暴 The.Violent.Professionals.1973.ITALIAN.1080p.BluRay.x264-HANDJOB 8.12GB

译  名 以暴制暴 / Violent Professionals
片  名 Milano trema - la polizia vuole giustizia (Violent Professionals)
年  代 1973
产  地 意大利
类  别 剧情 / 犯罪
语  言 意大利语
上映日期 1973-08-22
IMDb评分6.4/10 from 578 users
IMDb链接http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070393
豆瓣评分 0/10 from 0 users
豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/2132377/
片  长 104 分钟
导  演 Sergio Martino
编  剧 Ernesto Gastaldi
主  演 Luc Merenda
      Richard Conte
      Silvano Tranquilli

标  签 意大利 | Sergio_Martino | 1975 | ¥ | 黑帮片 | 被轻忽的电影 | 意大利电影

简  介

So far I've seen five of these 70's Italian crime thrillers, 3 of them being straight up, Don Siegel and William Friedkin-influenced "cop on the edge with an axe to grind" Dirty Harry rip-offs. Out of those three, all of which are great, this has got to be the one with the coolest story-line (the other two being "High Crime" and "Violent Naples," to give you an idea of the standard here). While it is neither perfect nor entirely realistic, it is action-packed, bloody and riveting, a cocktail of elements common to the genre. And this particular "cop-on-the-edge," played by Luc Merenda, is so on-the-edge that he "poses" as a pimp muscling in on prostitution rackets with the facility of an old pro, gets innocent bystanders killed without hardly batting an eye, and cold-bloodedly executes surrendering criminals in front of the entire police department!
While he lacks quite the level of charisma and intensity delivered by Franco Nero or Maurizio Merli, Merenda holds his own. The primary reason he is able to do so here (the two secondary are Sergio Martino's competence in directing pulse-pounding action and the fact that the extremity I've come to expect from these films is as present here as anywhere) is the sucker-punch, no, make that downright subversive plot-line. Without giving too much away, suffice it to say that what appears to be shaping up into a slanted portrayal of fanatical domestic terrorists (not that groups like the Red Brigade need any slanting to look bad, just that dishonesty bugs me even if it's on the right side) proves later to be something entirely different. The ending of this film, while it would be typical in another context, blew me away.
To top it off, you've got a killer score by the mad De Angelis brothers (if you've seen "Keoma," note that it helps that the only song with words isn't translated into English), and the only fatal car crash I've ever seen in an action movie where the car doesn't inexplicably burst into flames. Three cheers for this gleefully brutal mayhem-fest with the added plus of an intelligent plot!

精彩剧照

蓝光高清网提示您  点击下方附件名称  马上开始下载

The.Violent.Professionals.1973.ITALIAN.1080p.BluRay.x264-HANDJOB.torrent ( 41.15 KB )

加入蓝光高清网VIP会员  无限制下载本站所有资源---点这里

资源下载、资源播放、字幕使用、无法下载等常见问题---点这里
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复0 显示全部楼层

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

开通会员 帮助中心 返回顶部 返回列表